Terms and Conditions
No Website Warranty
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and in particular we do not warrant that:
- the Site will continue to be available to you in either its current format or from its current domain name;
- the Site or any software available from the Site will be free from viruses or defects;
- the Material contained on the Site will be true, accurate or complete in all respects,
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without prejudice to the foregoing generality, any lost business opportunities, loss of profit or goodwill) arising from or in any way connected with the Website, or your inability to use the Website.
Any downloadable material we may have will be carefully checked for viruses before being uploaded onto the website, however we recommend that, as an extra precaution you run your own virus check on any documents you download before saving to your disk or hard drive.
Use of Website
- not to use the Material for any unlawful purpose;
- that you shall not make any use of the Site so that the Site is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the functionality of the Site is in any way impaired; in particular that you shall not run any automated scripts on any part of the site without our express authorisation.
- not to use the Site for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not to use the Site in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality);
- that you shall not use the Site to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without our prior written consent; and
that in the event that you may have any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of the use of the Site you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, us.
The design, images and content of the Website are, unless otherwise stated, our property or our licensors’ property.
We provide Material on this Website solely for your personal use and the reproduction of the whole or any part of the Website, except for any temporary copies made necessarily in downloading the Website, for purposes other than private and personal use, is prohibited, as is distributing, displaying or copying the Website, unless it is for the personal use of a third party.
No part of the Website can be reproduced on, transmitted to or stored on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system, nor may any part of the site be accessed in such manner as to make it appear part of any third party’s website without our prior written consent.
Links to Other Sites
Any websites to which you link through the Website (including, without limitation, any web site provided by a third party but co-branded web site) are independent of the Website and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them or any of the content of such websites.
We accept no liability with respect to any of the products, information, material or services offered or provided by other organisations listed on, or linked to, this Website, nor do we endorse any of those organisations or any of their products or services. Should you decide to contract with any of these organisations, the contract will be directly between you and the relevant organisation. We will have no contractual involvement, and will not be liable in contract or otherwise for any products, information, materials or services provided to you by any of these organisations.
Please note that, although these organisations have attempted to ensure that any information or prices provided through the Site are as accurate as possible, they are not legally binding in any way.
Law and Jurisdiction